- Yaradılıb 26.10.2016 11:21
- Yenilənib 26.10.2016 11:21
- Nəşr edilib 26.10.2016 11:21
- Shamakhi Palace Sharadil Resort
- Baxış sayı: 1135
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: F&B Manager
Company: Shamakhi Palace Sharadil Resort
Address: Samaxi, Sharadil village
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees follow the example
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel
- Prepare / consolidate the yearly budget for the department in cooperation with the Finance Department
- Prepare the monthly income statement for each outlet and the department as whole, hold the monthly performance meeting with the Outlet Managements
- Attend and activity contribute to all relevant staff meetings and hotel trainings.
- Conduct daily operations briefings with the Executive Chef
- Conduct daily or weekly Food & Beverage meetings
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan for the department in cooperation with Sales & Marketing Department including a competitor analysis and a revision of global trends
- Implement corporate policies, procedures, guidelines, traditions and initiatives.
- Support and implement new Talent Development initiatives
- Support career development by training, cross exposure, task force assignments and transfers
Essential Skills required:
• Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
• Ability to resolve problems satisfactorily
- Minimum 2 (two) years in F&B management role, preferably with a 5* hotel chain and ideally experience in a successful standalone food & beverage operation
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is October 31, 2016
Do not miss a chance to become the valued member of PMD Hotels Operations Division!