- Yaradılıb 20.09.2016 09:31
- Yenilənib 20.09.2016 09:31
- Nəşr edilib 20.09.2016 09:31
- Baxış sayı: 1359
Job Title: HR Specialist
Reports to: Director
Receives work assignments: Director
Inside of company:
Outside of company:
• Education: High education
• Experience: A minimum of 2 years HR specialist experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office, 1C)
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Address employee relations issues.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
• Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
• Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
• Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
• Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
• Coordinate with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
• Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
• Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
• Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
Deadline for CV submission 15.10.16