- Yaradılıb 08.09.2016 12:23
- Yenilənib 08.09.2016 12:23
- Nəşr edilib 08.09.2016 12:23
- Holiday Inn
- Baxış sayı: 1187
HOLIDAY INN : FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
At Holiday Inn® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
• Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
• Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
• Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
• Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
• Competent control gym, monitoring of order and cleanliness in the gym.
• Demonstrating activities for clients to follow.
• Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights properly.
• Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively .
• Creating personal exercise programs.
• Giving clients guests advices on healthy eating and lifestyle.
• Lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience as Instructor.
• Public speaking knowledge and experience.
• Can work with people of all ages.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Fluent on 3 languages –Azeri, English, Russian
• Experience in hospitality preferable
Please type “FITNESS INSTRUCTOR” in the subject line of your message.
CVs without position name Indication in subject will not be considered