- Yaradılıb 30.10.2020 15:18
- Yenilənib 30.10.2020 15:18
- Nəşr edilib 30.10.2020 15:18
- Joint Operating Company of Absheron Petroleum
- Baxış sayı: 385
DIRECTION : SUPPORT SERVICES
DIVISION : n/a
JOB TITLE (JOB HOLDER) - Helpdesk Engineer
SITUATION IN ORGANIZATION:
Position to report : IST Senior Officer
Present job holder : new recruitment
JOB DIMENSIONS / CONTEXT:
- Support IST Senior Officer in Development and implementation of Information Systems and Telecommunications strategy which supports the overall Company objectives covering all technical aspects and services provided in accordance with business expectations
- Servers and IT/Telecom equipment in Baku main office ,Oil Rocks Control room, Platform and other Company IT facilities
- CWE Collaborative Working Environment (Smart Room) in Baku main Office with real time links with Oil Rocks CR
- JOCAP system is based on Active Directory, Mail System (domain jocap.az), File Print system, etc...Workstations with Windows 7/10, Wi-Fi access for JOCAP and Visitors, etc.
- approximately 110 clients in Baku, 15 clients in Oil Rocks
ACTIVITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responding to client support queries.
- Providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote-access.
- Diagnosing issues with computer software, peripherals, and hardware.
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems.
- Talking clients through basic problem-solving processes.
- Providing basic computer training.
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software systems.
- Writing training manuals.
- Following up with clients.
- Completing support tickets.
- Active Participation in implementation, administration and support of Company Intranet and Internet sites (webmaster)
- Active participation in Design/installation of Baku CWE (Collaborative Working Environment) smart room) in coordination with FOPS Manager
- Support IST senior officer in Management of JOCAP hardware/software, including Evaluation/Maintenance of specific applications (UNISOL, MMS, EDMS, PRODOM, PRIMAVERA) and IST interfaces with SOA and TEPAb
- Support IST senior officer in System Administration of servers and infrastructure, clients PCs and laptops and all other network
equipment (ex. printers, scanners), Back-Office products.
- General Helpdesk and customer computer support as required in Baku, Oil Rocks and Platform
- Actively support IST Senior Officer in development and implementation of an Information Systems and Telecommunications strategy which supports the overall Company objectives covering locally all technical aspects and services provided in accordance with business expectations
- Promote innovative opportunities where IT can provide an added value or improve the effectiveness of the business
- Support IST Senior Officer in the planning of resources in order to take into account the evolution of the client needs and technologies
- Support IST Senior Officer in organization and definition of transverse technical processes in accordance with Company specifications and IT standards (best practices).
- Provide high quality information systems and telecom support to users onshore and offshore
With regards to the JOCAP organization, Managers have overall responsibility for implementing the JOCAP HSE Management
System within their particular department/sections. As such they are responsible for:
- Demonstrating that the HSE Policy and HSEMS are implemented within their respective disciplines
- Reporting on performance against HSEMS Performance Measures on a regular planned schedule
- Approving the annual HSE objectives for all personnel within their particular department/sections
- Providing the necessary means: sufficient, trained and competent staff - adequate installations, equipment and tools and ensuring that work conditions result in minimal risk of personal harm - adequate emergency equipment and means for personal protection - maintaining resources for handling emergency response
- Carrying out supervision within reason: providing supervisory staff to ensure compliance with Standards, Company Rules, Instructions and Procedures as well as applicable legislation by all personnel and Contractors under their supervision - Monitoring and reviewing relevant Activity Flowsheets as defined in the HSEMS Manual.
Their duties and areas of authority are:
- Ensuring compliance with the conditions set forth in the HSE Documents of the installations
- Showing visible commitment by regular visits to installations/facilities
- Promoting and stimulating safety awareness,
- Either chairing or participating in HSE Committees
- Leading/participating in the Company Emergency Organization
- Preparing the required periodic reports on activities for submission to authorities
- Reporting and investigating accidents or incidents, which occurred under their supervision
- Initiating corrective/remedial action as a result of findings of investigations
Notifying relevant staff about accidents or incidents
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 3 year experience in IT and Telecom (Windows workstations and IT hardware)
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Computer science
- Knowledge of Security concepts and tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Azeri (spoken and written) - Russian recommended
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
Deadline for applications – 29rd November, 2020.